Garage Door Opens By Itself

My garage door opens by itself from time to time. The make is called "Challenger", and it is distributed by Swift Garage Door Systems.
Can anyone suggest a cure?
Thanks a lot to anyone who replies.
Don (For email replace first l with on)

Some systems (particularly the lower security level ones) allow you to set a code on the box and the transmitter. Perhaps someone else has the same code and is opening yours accidentally. This could be fixed by changing your code.
Christian.
Don Jenkins wrote:

Get the vicar around for a cup of tea and a tart, and ask him for help.

LOL - he's not likely to ask the vicar over if he can get his hands on a tart. ;-)
After serious thinking Chris Bacon wrote :

A tart ?
--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Perhaps he has the tart hidden in the garage?
AWEM
Don Jenkins wrote:

    As Christian has said, you can try changing the control codes. However, if you are unlucky enough to have quite high radiation levels around you( Neon lights, Phone (or police) transmitters, radio amateurs?), you may never totally get rid of the problem and could settle for key operation. I experienced a similar problem on a secure control system, with a 43 digit code. Random noise gave the correct coding sequence about once every 20 minutes.
    Regards     Capitol