Gainsborough LTR12 (power) shower install

can any kind soul point me to an online manual.
Couple of other things.I need to fit a shower to a bathroom, I think
there might Just be enough head for a bath mixer. Theres mains cold,
plus gravity hot, so a pressure equalising valve is needed/
If not enough head, I'm back to the above gainsborough.I suppose this
also needs matching pressure, can I fit an equalising valve in this
instance as the pipe run from the header is a nightmare
Many thanks
Reply to
edalechurchcottage

Site Timeline Threads