FYI: How not to DIY

Currently on ITV but on ITV+1 at 9pm.

Reply to
David Lang

Pretty boring to my mind. Try Building Alaska instead. I don't normally watch daytime TV or American "reality" shows, but these feature some pretty impressive guys who don't need to play to the camera, or get into mock arguments.

They have some nice lines, e.g. "There's no codes out here, you have to build it right".

It's also interspersed with stunning scenery.

Reply to
newshound