Fussy cat

How do you tell your fussy cat,no more chicken because of covid-19 ? because whenever I go to the supermarket the shelves are empty.
They will get the idea eventually or maybe try it on with another of their homes. Brian
--
----- --
On 22/03/2020 09:16, F Murtz wrote:

Eat the cat.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

I am reliably informed that cat tasted foul.
--

Roger Hayter

On Monday, 23 March 2020 10:27:10 UTC, Roger Hayter wrote:

I woudln't have thought that pangolin would taste very nice either.
Owain
On 23/03/2020 10:58, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

I bet it tastes just like chicken
its shoes.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 03:58:25 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

Apparently all that was down to some of the Chinese becoming affluent and hence have the money (and perceived status / powers such consumption brings them) to eat (and be in close proximity to) such exotics / endangered species?
Like our bird in a bird in a bird or a Hummingbird pie. ;-(
Would we be in this position if we were all vegetarians / vegans? ;-)
Cheers, T i m