Fused 4 ways bad, New Electrical Outlets good!

Now our facilities company has replaced (I can only presume at our cost) all our unfused 4 ways with fused 4 ways in the intrests of safety, they have now said thet the fused 4 ways are only to be used as a temporary solution, and we need to get quotes from them for shiny new 13A sockets to be plumbed into the (presumably) radial circuits.

I think in an ideal world, each appliance would have it's own 13A socket, but there are limits!

Reply to
Chris Holmes