Furniture design vintage carpentry

Furniture design hardback with d/wEvans Brothers Russell Sq. London WC1 Woodworking design series. Superb book on post war furniture design with lots of projects ,including Scale elevatoins/Construction drawings/Cutting lists etc.(see scans for examples.
A must for the cabinet maker!
See it @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemi01504660&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
We are listing a large collection of craft and country related items this week.
Sorry, long. Ok, fool me for replying to a spammer, but . . . .
This group, and the 40 or so you have been advertising in the last couple of weeks under your current yajhoo id, has a no commercial advertising charter, complaints to you posting provider, isp and ebay are attached.
Btw, Compliments on your choice of disposable accounts, ideal for spam:
Google groups, anonymous & easily replaced
BT Openworld dialup, hard to wake the machine that is BT Abuse dept, but beware, they overreact violently when actually wakened but still, alternative dialup is easy to sign up. Lets hope you don't use you're bt email on ebay ;-)
Ebay, well, what can I say, no chance of getting action from them on a commercial advertising complaint, but we'll see . . .
Once again, well done.
If anyone else feels like TOSing this spammer, feel free to copy the abuse emails below . . . . just use your own email address pls :-). If you just chose one to complain to, make it ebay (complaint 3), he/she has worked hard to get a large positive feedback so being TOSed from that would hurt most.
<complaint 1> To: snipped-for-privacy@google.com From: fred Subject: Google groups poster - abuse - user: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
Google groups poster - abuse - user email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:23:02 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Folks,
The google groups user identified above and in the X-Trace element of the header below is abusing your usenet posting service by posting commercial advertising to multiple usenet groups.
A search of this poster's yahoo user id on your own google groups indicates 42 commercial advertisements for items on the ebay auction service.
The user's ebay profile indicates 378 instances of feedback, plus a link to the user's ebay store, a clear indicator of a commercial enterprise.
A sample post is shown below, including header. It has a clear commercial tone and was posted to the usenet group uk.d-i-y , a group with a strict no commercial advertising policy. The advertising policy of the group may be viewed here: http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/#can
If you could discourage this user from this practice in future I would be much obliged.
Regards,
fred
<quote> Path: news.easynews.com!core-easynews!newsfeed3.easynews.com!easy news.co m!easynews!news.glorb.com!postnews1.google.com!not-for-mail From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y Subject: Furniture design vintage carpentry Date: 1 Jun 2004 10:23:01 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.com Lines: 14
Furniture design hardback with d/wEvans Brothers Russell Sq. London WC1 Woodworking design series. Superb book on post war furniture design with lots of projects ,including Scale elevatoins/Construction drawings/Cutting lists etc.(see scans for examples.
A must for the cabinet maker!
See it @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemi01504660&sspa gena me=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
We are listing a large collection of craft and country related items this week. <quote>
--
fred
</complaint 1>

LOL, yet another anony mouse. Pity you haven't the balls to stand up and be counted