Funny-shaped pipe under the bath

Indeed! Some of them can be bent into a sort of 'U' shape if that helps.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Furthermore, if a bath screen is in position, the need for a u-bend in the pipe is neatly obviated because if any of Nat Phil's rats *do* make it up the drain as far as the plughole, they won't be able to see you getting undressed.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Eh???

Reply to
soup

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember soup saying something like:

Clueless Bint changed the thread title without knowing it tends to confuse many readers. Of course, having a new title would make sense if the post actually contained something relating to the title.

Clueless Bint is posting from diybanter, so that explains a lot.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That explains everything actually - the thread title change isn't the issue.

She posted the following query about bath screens 3 minutes after the one about u-bends...

... but for some reason probably best known to diybanter, the u-bend post got propagated to uk.d-i-y whereas the bath screen one didn't!

David

Reply to
Lobster