Full morotised zone valves

I am looking for a fully motorised zone valve. i.e. one with two power terminals, one for opening and one for closing, (+ neutral)

Most zone valves that I have come across are Spring return valves.

I have tried:

Danfoss - No Invensys/ Drayton (who do have a product but has an indicator potentiometer rather than switch terminals) Horstman - No Sunvic - SZMV 2305 Myson - No Siemens - No

Can anyone suggest a suitable product or other manufacturers that I could try?

Reply to
Michael Chare

Do a google for 'sunvic momo'. That product was advertised in last months plumbing & heating magazine. It looks pretty good although I haven't tried one myself as I usually buy Honeywell valves.

If you do get one, please reply with what you think of it.

Martyn

Reply to
Martyn Pollard

Only Sunvic do Mo-Mo domestic types, I think.

Commercial type valves are generally either 3-wire type (Mo-Mo; proportional control is by electronis elsewhere) or proportional (0-10V control signal & 24 or 240 V ac power supply, with electronics on the valve). All the commercial valve manufacturers do these; Sontay, Satchwell, Landis & Staefa, Trend, Belimo, etc.. Cost more than domestic types.

Reply to
Aidan

Thanks for the replies. Sunvic are sending me the specs of one of their Mo-Mo which are not yet on their web site.

The instructions for my Danfoss programmer describe the use of Mo-Mo valves, as one of the alternative configurations. I was therefore surprised when I could not easily buy suitable valves. I had expected Danfoss to make them!

Reply to
Michael Chare