Fuel Prices

Can anyone direct me to a site or tell me the relative cost of gas ,oil (kerosene) and electricity ( not off peak ) for central heating and water heating Thanks E

Reply to
ed

Try

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=3Dcache:mCBzqY0brFUJ:

Can anyone direct me to a site or tell me the relative cost of gas ,oil

Reply to
Gel

Good man.

Reply to
brass monkey

No harry is one of the reasons WHY electricity is so expensive.

He is in fact pissing all over us.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So I've read, 'good man' seemed to fit when I hit return ;)

Reply to
brass monkey