FTP Faffage

Bloke e-mails me and says that he want me to add his spy recordings to my website.

I have a 2011 Sony Vaio that has CUTEFTP on it with my Karoo passwords already in its memory. Fired it up three days ago, only to have the hard drive fail.

Downloaded CUTEFTP to Acer Aspire and fiddled around with lots of username/password combos, but can't access webspace. Rang KCOM but they cannot change passwords at their end.

Got Vaio out of bin and tried to coax HD into life, but ended up breaking the data connectors. Am now bidding on the same model on ebay which has no hard drive or working screen.

I will then take it to local expert to attach old HD and get it going, fix the screen and then I will be able to access webspace using stored data.

Reply to
Simon Mason