Frosts carving tools.

Hi All,

Would anyone happen to know a walk-in shop chain (rather than t'internet order etc), ideally in / around Nth London / Herts / Essex that sells Frosts hand carving tools please?

Ideally they will also be open on a Saturday. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

In message , T i m writes

You could try Simbles in watford

's always tilgear in cuffley

geoff

looking for (daughter fancies doing some spoon carving) but I'll give em a call tomorrow if they are open.

exactly what we looking for (even if not Frosts etc). I don't think they open on Sat either.

Thanks though, ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

I don't think that they completely know what they have in all their nooks and crannies

yes they are open on saturdays drop us an email if you decide to come over

Reply to
geoff

;-)

Ok Ta.

Ok will do.

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Bad form n that but I gave em a ring this morning at they said they did have a set of 'Faithfull' wood carving tools but although I emphasised the description of the particular tool I was after "you use it sideways against your thumb like some veg peelers ... the sharp bit is on the side, not on the end like a std chisel ..." I wasn't convinced I was getting through. A Google for said tool set shows yer typical chisels and gouges (and even one called a spoon gouge) but not what I was looking for.

They sounded like:

I believe I wanted:
5 items).

The handy thing for daughter is she shouldn't have any issues getting material to practice on as she currently spends much of her day feeding such through a chipper. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m