frosting for window

I saw a TV programme that had plastic sheets to make windows opaque. Has anybody any experience of them and know of any suppliers?

Angela

Reply to
Angela

Betterware. Or any of the sheds. Or a hardware shop or paint and paper store ... it seems to feature in every junk catalogue which comes through the door. But I've never known anyone who has it on their windows.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

We have this stuff on internal office partitions at work to stop the offices becoming goldfish bowls for passers by to stare into. Our patitioning system is based on full plasterboard widths so the windows are about 4feet wide.Tthe film has no visible joins. If you need it this wide, then it migth be worth contacting an office partiton fitting company ( we used Poole Partitioning - somewhere in Poole Dorset I guess)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin