Frost proof quarry tiles

I would like to lay some quarry tiles outside. Can any one recommend a make that are frost proof?

Reply to
Chris Harris

Most vitreous quarry tiles can be used outside. The vendor should be able to advise.

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

Reply to
Chris Harris

If you're going to B&Q I should think that the tiles will be vitreous anyway, see the packaging and try to find a m'facts contact number to ask them. It might even say on the packaging. You could also wet a sample of the tile and see whether it takes up water like a sponge, or acts like a piece of glass and does not take up water.

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built