From elsewhere - if anyone is interested in Scalextric

 Scalextric track! A cardboard box full of scalextric track (just track),ideal for someone wanting to extend their layout.Not particularly good condition (needs a good clean and check-over) but free on collection.     Hollway, London  N7.     Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
Reply to
geoff

Please offer it to Railtrack - it may improve the service. ;-)

Reply to
PJ

Nah - wrong type of plastic on the line

Reply to
geoff

Did this go?

Seri

Reply to
Seri

I don't know

I know that there was some interest in UKRM, I only reposted it on behalf of someone else

I'll find out

Reply to
geoff

Still up for grabs, it would seem