Freud raised panel video?

I've seen some Freud raised panel router bit sets offered with an accompanying video on making the best use of them. The set I bought recently hadn't got the option of an included video. Has anyone seen this video and can say whether it's worth tracking down?
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

I've now found that the title is: "Raised Panel Doors Made Simple" and I'd appreciate it if anyone could comment on it's usefulness.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

I don't know that particular one but did get the CMT one with one of their sets of cutters. That one is reasonably good, showing use of both their horizontal and vertical panel raising cutters.
Are you looking for a general "how to" reference for making frame and panel doors? Are you planning to make cope and stick frames or mortised/tenoned/grooved?
I can recommend a couple of books on that if it would be of interest.

My initial impression on this subject was, just buy the cutters and away we go, easi-peasi. Then I did some reading on web forums about a range of mainly US-centric sets of cutters and the difficulties some people were having, shimming the spacings between cutter sections. It seems that this operation was made more difficult by the fact that no configuration of the supplied shims would produce a match up in mating workpieces.
That's when I decided I'd go to the extra expense of buying Freud cutters. It's also when I became aware of the video, which when considering the trials and tribulations I'd read about, was a very desirable piece of kit.
I've managed to find a couple of fairly comprehensive PDF files which probably cover similar ground to the video but I think moving pictures and sound might help increase my understanding.
I realise that there are a couple, or more, construction methods that can be used. I'n the past I've always used mortice and tenon joints when making these doors by hand but I'll be quite happy to give the cope and stick method a go, especially if it means less work. :-)
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

I emailed Freud UK and they're kindly sending me a CD with the video on it. That's as good as it gets where customer service is concerned.:-)
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack