French Windows to first floor roof terrace, tufnell park

I have a flat roof terrace above my kitchen. Leasehold flat. Wondering how difficult it would be to put in french doors (new hole in rear brick wall) to access terrace. What sort of work and costs in north london that might be. There is a flat above and below. My flat is on first floor but is split level. So roof terrace is above back extension. Could a general builder do the work?

Reply to
thomaslack