French Doors - Wickes

I have been looking at the Wickes range of french doos as I need a replacement for my rotten single glased set,

My brickwork opening is: 1265 wide x 2070 high.

Wickes have a set at 1190 x 2074

How should I cope with the reduced width - a hardwood strip each side?

The height may be just a case of scraping out some mortar.

Reply to
john

Before you decide I would get a quote from a local fabricator.

Reply to
Tony Bryer