Freezer seal replacement

The freezer in question, a tiny little HEC, seems to be of the 'replace the door' type. No fixing screws for the door seal, no channel it clips into, and the door lining doesn't want to come out with the aid of levers. So, ho w does one diy such a seal replacement? There is a flat surface a new one c ould glue onto, once the old is cut off.

When checking it I also noticed the seal on it doesn't seem to be magnetic, it seems nothing holds the door shut!

If its the only option I don't mind making a new seal out of whatever's sui table. I want it to work properly so I don't need to go deal with it again.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr