Free music for quiz

My wife wants to create a music based quiz with clips from musicals and old hits.

What is the best (free) way of doing this nowadays?

Reply to
John

Spotify free subscription then rip MP3s with an audio recorder?

Reply to
newshound

Download Youtube clip audio with free Kabuu Video downloader.

Andy Bennet

John snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote in news:XnsAB009C5E05DB9trainJPlantntlworldc@81.171.92.222:

Kabuu is looking good - just need to create clips now.

Reply to
John

Free or legal? I'd still rip cds and edit them in a free editor or if you don't have the song, get them from youtube. I tend to use virtual recorder, since you can then almost do the edit live while its playing if you are quick on the mouse or keyboard. If its totally legal you want then the venue or for the quiz needs to have a licence, or you do. nobody I know has ever been prosecuted since its only snatches. The biggest issue with music quizzes is audibility at the venue. You will need either the gag everyone or have a bloody great pa. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Audacity, goldwave etc? Brian

Reply to