Fountain

Thinking of installing a fountain in the back garden to listen to the water cascading down the rocks. Thought I might fancy installing a pump that you can programme to give varying jet heights. Anyone come across one if so where.

Many thanks

Reply to
Robert

BigWallop

Absoluty! The more complicated the system is the simpler you are to regret what you did. Water ultimately finishes everything off especially electronic gidgets. There are many ways to make a fountain call for attention. The best in my opinion are waterfalls as you described. By pooling and good diversion you can make spectacular oasis just use a good flowing pump thats all you need.

Peter Gonzalez --

relaxingdecor.com