For a change, a good courier report

Yesterday, I ordered a case of wine, to be delivered today. The supplier chose Yodel, and I was happily surprised when Tracking this morning showed a delivery time of 2-05 pm to 4-05 pm. The package arrived at about 2:50, with no apparent damage, and was left in my open doorway, as previously described when ordering. I was only a few feet away, so this was just fine. Everything went according to plan, unlike several others' experiences on this NG. It can be done! In this locale, there is normally good courier service, whoever it is.

Reply to
Davey

In message <ufmim9$106pn$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, Davey snipped-for-privacy@example.invalid writes

I think it hugely depends on the individual driver and how much pressure they are under.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I have had goods delivered by Yodel and they are pretty good in my book. You can track your item on their website as well, so you can see roughly how long it will be before they get to you

Reply to
RobH

Mind you, no courier can do the right thing when the sender puts the incorrect address on a package but with the right name as happened here. They left a package of clothing in my letter box. Every or whatever they are called, but it did have my address on it, they would not know I'm blind and that the person whose name was on the package was not at this address, so they took a photo and pushed off. The person found me yesterday, by requesting a picture of the delivery, and tracked it down to my front door, luckily. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff