Flush ceiling rose adapter?

I've got some Hager Klik ceiling roses. Assumed they'd recess into the ceiling but no, they need a 'back box'.

Is anyone aware of a flush/recessed box? Or they'll be sticking 2 inch off the ceiling!

Reply to
R D S

Is that not the same size and screw spacing as a standard, round back box?

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

I hope so, if it is, nice one, thanks.

Reply to
R D S

with-earth-terminal

It is. I have some. But since our rooms are about 3 metres high, I just used the surface box!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I suspect you need a BESA box along the lines of this.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

This is a room that was 2 rooms but a wall has been removed, one room had a sloping ceiling, I couldn't cope with this so have ended up with a stepped ceiling where the lower part is probably only 2m.

Reply to
R D S

+1
Reply to