flow switch

Hello,

I am looking to buy a flow switch. has anyone used any made by Gentech? The fs-01 model is for sale at cpc and farnell. despite being the same company/sister companies, it seems to be half the price at cpc. However Farnell also sell a brass version. Is it worth getting this? Is the brass resistant to corrosion (or are the sensing internals the same in both) or just more hardwearing? I suppose there's the chance of cross threading the plastic one?

Thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen

In message , Stephen writes

You've made no indication as to the application - who can tell ?

Reply to
geoff

One point to check is to how much dirt a flow switch can withstand.

The one I bought from Novomec for my central heating system claimed not to tolerate much dirt. This issue was raised when I complained about it leaking!

Reply to
Michael Chare