Flourescent failure

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:52:17 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman

I've heard them called allsorts, florries was the closest to being correct. ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

fluorescent not closer to correct?

I see what you've done there, interesting.... ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.
Dave Plowman wrote:

It wold be eintrely sensible...if they had a gram of neon in them, which they don't...

Thank you for putting me (and a few others) out of my misery!
Why shouldn't it be flourescent in this case? After all, it's providing light for cooking...
All right, I'll get me coat.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!