Flooring.

Being a cheapskate I bought some oak flooring at Wicks which was on special offer some time ago. Probably about 6 months. It's tongue and groove lengths made out of smaller rectangles glued together and looks just fine when laid. I have some left over and would like to use it on a landing - but I've not got quite enough. I've looked at Wicks and they don't do anything similar anymore. What would the chances be of matching it elsewhere?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Can't help with your flooring but this...

reminded me,

On holiday in Holland in August I saw a boy (approx 4 years old) wearing a T shirt with "My Dad Thinks He's A F**king Hero (without the *'s) on it. The shirt was obviously a mass produced one and not home made, I had to take a picture of him as I thought people back home wouldn't believe it.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

If you had done that in U.K. you would have got chased down the street by the ant-peedyfile brigade .

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

It's a good job almost no-one in the Netherlands speaks English.

;-)

Reply to
Bruce

Would you be able to use a similar-but-different flooring as a feature border around the landing, using the Wickes stuff in the centre, as a feature?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If you have the 6 digit SKU number ringing round might help, list of branches in their price list - or ring their head office.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've a feeling it was end of range - and it was some time ago. But I'll give it a try.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Nice idea - but probably too much of a faff.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)