Floor slab thickness

in which case the subject title would have been 'raft thickness' - two totally different things, and 150mm is nowhere near enough WRT a raft

Reply to
Phil L

Well I asked the head of building control the question while we were feeling a tree..

He said that it isn't worth saving a few quid on something that should last a hundred years. It will only save you about 1.9 m3 of concrete or about £150.

Reply to
dennis