Floor levelling compound ..

Never used it before but by golly, it's good stuff, innit!

Certainly it's got me out of a hole ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Yes, very useful on the golf course... ;->

Reply to
Adrian C

Which brand?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Holes come in branded versions?

Reply to
Huge

B&Q own brand. Worked exactly as it said in the distructions .. ;)

Went off within an hour, but I'm leaving it overnight to settle properly before covering it. No sag, no splattering, flatted with a trowel very easily (I really ain't a plasterer/trowel man) and to my mind cheap enough at £16.49 for a 25kg bag.

Only used about 5kg of it, so now looking for 'other holes' to fill .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Pic of it drying .. ;)

quality, pic taken on the mobile ..

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Try the local red light district.

Reply to
Gazz

I fear much more would be needed.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Used a bag a couple of weeks back well impressed

I had time to watch it flow

Regards

Reply to
TMC