Flexible one and half bowl sink trap?

Flexible one and half bowl sink trap? Does so an item exist? I can only find single bowl traps on Screwfix.

Anyone know of a universal trap that will fit most one and a half bowl sinks?

Thanks,

Graham

Reply to
Graham Jones

Sinks vary widely. You normally get one with the sink which fits it, and you can have considerable difficulty finding any other which will do so, particularly with imported sinks. If you stand in the queue at the plumbers merchant very often on Saturday mornings, you'll hear this repeated very often, presumably to people who think they just picked up a sink for a bargin price -- all they need is the waste plumbing, which in many cases is impossible to find separately;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

B&Q have a "spacesaver" 1 and 1/2 bowl waste kit (minus the actual trap) number 5016182121896 suppose you could try that and put a single trap on the end...

Lee

Reply to
Lee

You can buy two separate waste gratings that match the bowl outlets, and them join together with plastic pipe to suit. A double sink needs only one trap really, so you don't have to fit a trap under each bowl.

Reply to
BigWallop

My B&Q special offer sink came with all the fittings, but when assembled these combined the two wastes then put the trap on the combined outlet, so making it impossible to put the shelf in the unit at a sensible height. I just put a shallow P-trap (discharge is to a gulley) on each sink outlet which takes up a fraction of the space.

Reply to
Tony Bryer