Fitting toilet after tiling floor.

I am about to tile the bathrom floor - I plan to remove the toilet to tile the floor, and then replace it - on top of the tiles.

The problem is that the toilet will now be raised by the height of the tile + adhesive - and won't connect back to the waste pipe securley.

Are there any adjustable/flexible fittings which I can use to make the connection?

Mark.

Reply to
mark.hannah

You could try an offset pan connector:

Roger Wareham

Thanks - looks like just what I was after!

Mark.

Reply to
mark.hannah

Raft loads of them:

thing to bear in mind is that the pan may need to go back a little further forward of its previous position.

Reply to
John Rumm

And then just bed it down on some silicon - the best solution for mounting a toilet pan.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham