Fitting shower mixer through block wall.

I'm hoping to fit a thermostatic shower mixer with the pipes coming from behind through a 4" block wall. The mixer I've got is a Triton but the adapters for fitting into a wall state a maximum wall thickness of 20mm and are consequently far too short to go through my wall. Any ideas?

TIA

Andy R

Reply to
Andy R

If it's like the Bristan I've just installed the adapters are double male end stubs which screw into 1/2" BSP female connections. I suspect that the requirement is that the face of these is not more than 20mm below the finished face of the tiling etc.

Reply to
Tony Bryer