Fitting Roller Blinds

I'm about to buy some roller blinds for fitting inside the window recess.

To avoid drilling into the steel lintels, does anyone know if it's possible to buy blinds in which the brackets fit onto the side walls of the recess rather than the top of the recess?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul

I helped a friend fit some like this over the weekend - I think the brackets could be fitted either way (2 sets of holes).

They were pretty cheap ones and I assume that they just came from one of the big DIY stores.

Reply to
AlexW

Argos have them but you may have to cut them to size Also Ikea have them too Blair

Reply to
Blair Malcolm