fitting prices - just had a heart attack

Just finding the fitting to connect copper to my gas hob. Whats going on here ?

is what I'd expect

sm_jamieson

that does seem exceptional ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Reply to
John Rumm

The Iron Elbow sounds like some kind of failed superhero name.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And his evil nemesis, Replacement Hip ? When I first googled something like "iron elbow" I got a link to a hammer. Never heard a hammer called that before but I like it.

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

PlumbCenter quoted me about £200+VAT+delivery for a radiator; I ordered it for about £95 from an on-line place and it was delivered by...PlumbCenter!

Discounts might be available, methinks.

Reply to
PeterC

When I follow the first link it comes up as price TBC. Price on the toolstation link is about what I'd expect, too.

Reply to
docholliday93

The Superdrunk.

Reply to