First class service from TLC

I bought a towel rail heating element from them about 14 months back. Although it was plumbed in a long while ago, the circuit it was to be connected to has remained unpowered until recently, and hence there was no point in making the electrical connection.

Once done however it worked nicely for about 20 mins and then decided to give up. A quick email to TLC explaining this and asking if there was anything they could do even though it was outside its nominal warranty period, resulted and them phoning me and arranging to send a new one for next day delivery at no cost!

Very good I thought....

(Alas when fitting the new one I discovered that regardless of my thinking I bled the radiator carefully before powering up, it was in fact practically empty... Grrr! - Only seemed fair in the circumstances to come clean and pay for the replacement at that point!)

Reply to
John Rumm

I can also vouch for these people they are excellent. Will replace goods within the day sometimes.

Freddy

Reply to
freddyuk