Filling concrete slab indentations

Hi all,

I have a concrete slab which in places has some small shallow (say a couple of mm) indentations. I need to fill them to make it flat (doesn't need to be smooth just flat) and was wondering what you would suggest. Given the small thickness, I was thinking of exterior self levelling compound but then wondered whether maybe tile adhesive would be better?

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Lee.

Reply to
leen...

I used a resin based cement for levelling a worn step and that has lasted about 40 years so far.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Yes, I doubt if cement itself will adhere to the surface well enough and will break up over time. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Self level,ling should be good. Tile cement is not a lot of cop under high wear or damp conditions.

Colin's suggestion sounds the best so far.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The big advantage of resin bonded cement is that it can be taken to a feather edge without any problems.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

I have used this stuff before on concrete repairs, very tough, can be smoothed out quite thin and is weather resistant. I did one repair outside last year and despite snow, ice and anything else the weather has thrown at it it is still intact.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky