Fetching bricks

Here's one way to fetch bricks from the builder's merchant.

That rear tyre is holding up well. So far.

Reply to
pamela

and when you don't have a bicycle...

Andrew Gabriel

He's quite accomplished. He could enter one of those talent shows!

Reply to
pamela

It would be more impressive if he was actually riding the bike.

Reply to
Davey

He has more talent than many of the real contestants.

Reply to
Davey

What a silly hod :-)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dawes

Alan Dawes wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk:

Then I came across this impressive video:

DerbyBorn

What are they using as a guide to get the curvature so accurate?

Reply to
pamela

You are Alan Sugar AICMFP!

It's impressive enough that he's managing to wheel the bike at all. :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Of course we're assuming that they're *real* bricks and not polystyrene dummies!

Reply to
Roger Mills

The rear tyre of the bike looks flat enough to suggest they're real. I'd be interested to know just how far he got before they all fell off. Even if just one fell, how would he manage to pick it up?

Reply to
Chris Hogg

He would just leave it, or ask a passerby to pick it up for him.

Reply to
Davey