Ferguson T14T

My son has a 14" Ferguson Tv. One of his children has lost the remote.now when plugged in it's on stand-by,red light on, other than getting a replacement remote, (not even sure I could get One) is there any way of getting it off stand-by,?? and use off the buttons.. Thanks in advance for any help.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Page

In message , Ken Page writes

Are there up down channel buttons on the TV? Operating one of these may cause it to come out of standby.

Provide a wide range of remotes although yours is not mentioned! It may be worth emailing them on their request form though. They claim to have

89000 from £15:00
Reply to
Bill

remotes around 8 quid or so for most.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Ken Page wrote: || My son has a 14" Ferguson Tv. One of his children has lost the || remote.now when plugged in it's on stand-by,red light on, || other than getting a replacement remote, (not even sure I could get || One) is there any way of getting it off stand-by,?? and use off the || buttons.. Thanks in advance for any help. || || Ken || -- || Ken Page

You nearest TV outlet will sell you a Universal Remote for about £7.00. Usually you can get it out of stand-by by press up-down channel buttons.If this don't work try holding up-down button in from switching on.

-- Grouch

Reply to
Grouch

Buy a "One for All" remote £10 from Maplin

item PW32K

Reply to
Andrew