Felting shed roof

t'council are coming to do a neighbours shed roof as part of a improvement scheme. However he only has half a shed as they share them with the neighbours and they're L shaped together making a rectangular shed. However the powers that be are only going to felt half of the shed roof and not even the L shape of his shed.

Is some new felt better than none? It seems a bit silly to me as I can't see how they'll guarantee the roof is leakproof unless it's all done. (His neighbour owns his house so will not be getting any work done)

Reply to
mogga