FAO Lurch

Not moaning or anything but why do most of your replies to posts start with

Re :

or even

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ?

Don't think it can be an Agent problem .. can it ?

Reply to
Hugh Jampton

In message , Hugh Jampton writes

You rang...

I'll get me coat!

Reply to
Kenny

What Re Re Re Re Re Re Replies could you be th th th th th thinking of?

Reply to
Chas

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:00:29 +0100, Hugh Jampton mused:

Dunno, I'll look into it. Everything threads properly here, how does yours thread things? Agent seems to ignore all the Re: and just thread on message id\topic title or somesuch other newsreadery thing as I know some threads have a random assortment of numerous amounts of Re: in different places and they all thread properly.

Reply to
Lurch