F*#@

Rang 3 local plumbers merchants for a filter washer. "Don' ave em, mate"

So I gave up and ordered from BES. Bleeding more than a fiver for delivery.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Really annoys me that. I want a 210mm x 5mm SDS bit. Only one place one the net I can find one, couple of quid for the bit, abouta £10 for the P&P. All very well charging for P&P but how much would it really cost for a Jiffy bag & stamp?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Processing the paperwork and raising invoices. That can be a challenge. Remember that they are in Birmingham.

Reply to
Andy Hall