Extractor hood for new oven

Email address typed backwards, so correct if vieweed through a mirror.

Reply to
David WE Roberts

utside wall. So I thought I'd go for a gas hob and an extractor hood.

s and prices. Has anyone been down this road recently and can make any reco= mmendations or point out any pitfalls?

I thought the carbon filters were for recirculation mode. Which in my opinion is a waste of electricity and wall space. Either put ducting in so that the extractor extracts as it should, or save your money and open the back door.

Reply to
Martin Pentreath