External WiFi thermometer

Can one get a thermometer to send the temperature outside to a PC, through WiFi or Bluetooth?

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

This one has wireless outside temperature, you can connect the indoor unit to your PC via USB:

pcb1962

Timothy Murphy expressed precisely :

I have a wireless weather station. It has outside temperature, wind speed and rainfall all fed wirelessly to an indoor unit, the indoor unit then feeds the above, plus indoor temeperature and air pressure to my PC via USB.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Who makes it, as a matter of interest?

I have a cheapo Lidl or Aldi weather station, but it doesn't allow any PC connection as far as I know.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy