External WiFi aerial or full access point?

p.s. like this item:

hopefully 30 m is long enough for you?

Reply to
SH

I've managed to suck a draw rope into 25mm flexible conduit using a freezer bag and a vacuum cleaner, about 10m IIRC for an ethernet cable.

Reply to
me9

In message <uvs294$2e7kg$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, SH snipped-for-privacy@spam.com writes snip

Might be worth attaching a second draw *string* when you pull in the connection. Ready for the next job:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Neat! flagged in case useful one day.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That was the plan. First get enough cord to be double the length of the run. Then use first half to pull cables through, the remaining half to pull the cord back ready for next time.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

I do have some similar things, but I'm not convinced that it will negotiate multiple right angle bends.

The run could be up to 25 metres.

Item of last resort, I think.

Vacuum cleaners and plastic bags are an interesting thought assuming there is a reasonably airtight seal.

Think the pipe may be push fit not solvent weld.

As mentioned up thread the bit under the house is the main concern. The pipework in the trench down the back garden can be excavated and done in sections.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David