external doors - how well insulated are they ?

I would expect we will have to move to the American box at the edge of the road system in due course, as we appear to be doing so with waste collection at the moment.

Reply to
G&M

That would suit me just fine. The two could be directly linked as far as I am concerned.

There is less and less need to deliver paper to communicate information. Any business communication can be delivered electronically and electronically signed or handled.

From the start of this year, I made it a policy to try not to deal with any organisation who requires cash or cheques. There is really no need for cheques certainly. So far, I've written two cheques this year, and this was for cases where there was no alternative supplier. Other than that, everything is done electronically.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Hope not. They're way too small.

Reply to
Huge

You just have two - one for mail and one for all the other junk leaflets they are paid to deliver. This one has a hole in the bottom leading to the recycling box underneath.

Reply to
G&M