Extension leads, external wiring, Part P etc.

equivalent.

Reply to
John Rumm

Usefully that allows a comparison in prior 5-yrs vs post 5-yrs statistics :-) It would be also useful if that also includes complaints, average bill levels and so on.

If the statistics are compiled by ONS, I think we can probably ignore them tho.

Reply to
js.b1

Thanks to everyone for their advice - this looks a lot more straightforward than I thought.

Now to search for a 3 round pin blue socket so I can plug my camper van in to an outside socket instead of bringing the lead in through a window to a

13 amp blue socket converter :-)
Reply to
David WE Roberts

Any electrical place will have them.

But probably not in a kit for DIY Part-Pee exempt wiring ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The prat P exception comes from the parts not being part of the permenant wiring, ie plugged in.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

The message from "David WE Roberts" contains these words:

Toolstation or CPC

Reply to
Appin

Just seen one in B&Q!