Extension lead for mower

Yes, although I don't know what you mean by "annual faffing with spark plug". I just take mine back from whence it came for its annual service. Two little old blokes dressed like those gas fitters in MP's gas stove sketch. But they have no shortage of work.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Mine has been fine (from a starting point of view)... push the rubber tit on the side of the carb a few times to prime it. Pull the cord - normally it fires - sometimes it conks. So prime again, and it always then starts and runs. If its not been used for a bit, it will be a bit rough and smoky for 20 secs or so. Its got a B&S 3.5 HP engine on it. Not had any maintenance beyond its first oil change after a few hours of running from new.

Reply to
John Rumm

I remember hating my mother's B+S engined mower.

My Honda is a completely different beast - it just works, and works well. 21 years old this year.

Reply to
Clive George

I didn't know it was called that, but it's how my dad (not a roadie) taught me to coil extension leads.

Reply to
Adam Funk

LOL

Reply to