Extending a 13A ring main under a floor - suitable connectors?

Oh they are easy to understand, but their main reason for existing is no longer valid. We don't need to save copper any more so we may as well do the job correctly and never have breakers rated above the load a cable can take.

All the arguments about them being more reliable and still working if a fault develops are the problems not solutions.

Anyway we have had this discussion before.

Reply to
dennis

ie you don't understand them

ie you don't understand them

ie you don't understand them

Well we won't have it again.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Just as well as you don't understand them.

Reply to
dennis

Note that 222-412 connectors are derated from 32A down to 20A when used in a maintenance-free enclosure (see

. Their 773-173 connectors are derated from 41A to 32A.

Reply to
Mathew Newton