EV Charging in the UK

They're even mad enough to let the tourists "drive" them ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Just put solar cells on the cars. Then you can have lights that come out at night.

Or back wheels that are larger than the front wheels.

Someone needs to invent the electron.

Reply to
krw

That's just *nuts*. Don't they realize that someone could fall off and get hurt?! What would that do to Obamacare costs?

...and people watch the homeless, hookers, and other druggies.

Reply to
krw

There a metal thing that extends down into the slot to grip the cable when the operator pulls on a giant wooden lever. Once in a great while the grip jams in the slot and stops the car dead, often on a hill. That spills a half dozen tourists off, and they roll down the hill for a block or two. Great fun.

Yes, parts of SF are very bad. We don't go to those parts. The rest is very nice. This is just down the block:

I grew up in flatland, so this 3D stuff still impresses me.

Reply to
John Larkin

There is rumored to be some lightweight atom in the periodic table that FOUR hydrogen atoms will stick to.

Reply to
John Larkin