energy efficiency

HI, i need the advise of the group it concerns my central heating and my local housing association the facts are like this 2 years ago the housing group renewed all of my streets heating system etc , apart from ours the reason they said ours was not done is because it was a realitively new back boiler and did not need replacing the back boiler is a housewarmer 2 made by potterton myson as far as i am aware this boiler is around the 65% mark of the energy efficiency when guidelines are i think around 78% when we approached housing they said these are only guidelines and not law to cut it short we are due a modernisation soon and it involves new bathrooms new kicthens etc we just dont want to be upside down soon after they finish because if they were to finish every thing then decided our boiler needed updating they would have to rip our kitchen out again in order to fit the combi system please are there any top notch people who know there stuff to help us with this problem cheers !!!!!!!!!

Reply to
SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET

Oh my GOD!!! How can you type like that??

Reply to
Grunff

In message , SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET writes

Have you ever thought of putting paragraphs in your sentences to make them more readable?

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, do you write without capital letters and full stops too?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

No look -the first word in the sentence "Have" starts with a capital, no other word justifies one, and no full stop is required as the sentence terminates with a question mark.

Next stupid question ?

Reply to
geoff

Reply to
SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET

But only of relevance when the boiler is replaced. The OP said that the HA who owns his place said that as the back boiler was relatively new they would not replace it.

Having said this, it is nonsensical to be throwing public money at totally uneconomic solar panel schemes when a much lesser amount spent here (given that the kitchen and bathroom are being redone) would save a lot more energy.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

In that case you should at least make it easy for those attempting to help you by writing in a way that they can easily follow.

Contributors to this NG (some of whom are professionals) provide help and advice using their time. People are happy to do this and enjoy helping others. Wasting their time in having to make sense of your post because you can't be bothered to spend a few minutes using some punctuation and capital letters is not likely to get you the response that you might like.

It would also behove you to read about Usenet etiquette and not to top post.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I had a private email chat with the OP on this subject, but he was apparently not receptive to my suggestions.

Reply to
Grunff

He might be dyslexic. Whoever thought of that spelling for people being dyslexic? What a cruel bastard. I bet he sells electric showers.

Reply to
IMM

I'm no expert on dyslexia, but I was unaware that it prevented you from using punctuation and sentence structure.

PS - aren't you glad you're not in my killfile? ;-)

Reply to
Grunff

No I am not glad, as you are not an expert and cannot help this poor unpunctuated soul with a CH/DHW problem. Please put me in your killfile ASAP.

Reply to
IMM

I have *never* claimed to be an expert on HW/CH - but my powers of logical reasoning do appear to be significantly superior to yours.

Hmm, letseee....

No!

Reply to
Grunff

Delusion. Clearly you are suffering from delusion. You may be dyslexic in the head with scattered unpunctuated thoughts. Get it checked out ASAP. It is free on NHS.

This is a clear sign of delusion.

Reply to
IMM

In message , SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET writes

I need the advice of the group. It concerns my central heating and my local housing association.

The facts are like this:

2 years ago the housing group renewed all of my street's heating system etc , apart from ours. The reason they said ours was not done is because it was a relatively new back boiler and did not need replacing.

Our back boiler is a Housewarmer 2 made by Potterton Myson. As far as I am aware this boiler is around the 65% mark of the energy efficiency when guidelines are I think around 78%. When we approached housing they said these are only guidelines and not law.

To cut it short we are due a modernisation soon and it involves new bathrooms, new kitchens etc. We just don't want to be upside down soon after they finish because if they were to finish every thing & then decided our boiler needed updating they would have to rip our kitchen out again in order to fit the combi system.

Please, are there any top notch people who know their stuff to help us with this problem cheers !!!!!!!!!

Reply to
usenetfrom

(snip heroic rewriting)

You have far more patience than I!

Reply to
S Viemeister

S Viemeister wrote in news:3F5F23F0.EB1AF3 @which.net:

Shouldn't that be "more patience than _me_"?

......Flees

mike r

Reply to
mike ring

In message , SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET writes

Sorry we got bored with your question - and the top posting

Reply to
geoff

In message , IMM writes

Yup I'm sure IMM's really cracking up now

I wonder how he'll manage to type while wearing a strait jacket (conjures up pictures from the Pink Panther films)

Reply to
geoff

Of course note. you say 'more patience than me does'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher