email ... mmmm

Reply to
Man at B&Q

My gmail is=20

37% full Using 3.8 GB of 10.1 GB=20 6002 emails, oldset post is from 2004

Reply to
whisky-dave

Could be - there are others as well.

Win 8 SP1 will add it back as an option!

Reply to
John Rumm

Well anyone can make an error.

Reply to
dennis

Where's the nurburgring, dennis ?

Reply to
geoff

It's not as if you really need it, anyway. It was the slickest Windows install I've ever done and I'm getting used to the new interface quite quickly.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

>>> Perhaps Win 8 SP1 will add it back as an option!

Yup true of most things...

The contrast between the classic and the new desktops does seem rather jarring though. I need to try it on a multi monitor setup really.

Reply to
John Rumm