Electronic Component Tolerances

The smiley rather suggests you're taking the piss out of RS for misquoting a 4700µF 450v large can electrolytic HT smoothing capacitor as being a 12pF electrolytic capacitor.

Mind you, you seemed to have missed the typo on the price which seems to be inflated by an order of magnitude of error (at least when the cap in question is a low grade 2000 hour lifetime rated 85 deg C specimen). The pricing is all rather too Russ Andrewesque for my taste. :-)

Reply to
Johny B Good

or out of someone for thinking its 12pF

pretty normal for RS.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

They aren't the sort of things I'd buy. How many 150Rs would you need to buy before finding one of 147.85 ohms ?

Reply to
whisky-dave